Help your members get the most out of your community
- Know what your community is saying: Common Room’s auto-categories and topics automatically tag activities so you can easily find what matters most to you and your team, like product bugs, questions, and feedback.
- Know how your community is feeling: With sentiment analysis on activities and members, you can catch and mitigate negative sentiment early and track trends or spikes in positive sentiment to proactively engage with your community.
- See all of the members, activities, and organizations in your community in one place: Common Room’s integrations allow you to bring community, product, and customer data into a single view.
Grow and reward your community
- Identify your most impactful community members: Find your product champions with impact points, a customizable algorithm that instantly surfaces your most influential community members.
- Find your creators: Common Room’s intelligence allows you to easily surface and share community-led and community-generated content and find members to collaborate with.
- Build products your customers love: Find, share, and triage product feedback, questions, and complaints with relevant teams by setting up team alerts based on Common Room’s intelligent auto-categories.
The intelligent community growth platform for every type of community.
Gain a deeper understanding of your audience’s needs to educate, empower, and enable them.
Web3 Community Managers
Surface and share the content, users, and activities that your company cares about in a consumable and insightful way.
Developer Community Managers
Support your community of developers by quickly triaging feedback and empowering your superusers.
Developer communities are powered by Common Room.
“We had nearly 1000 new members join our Platform Engineering community last month. With Common Room Workflows, we were able to individually welcome and kick off a personal relationship with each one.”
“It’s really important for the Community, as it scales, to be present across multiple channels. We chose Common Room for the ability to see it all in one place and understand what’s happening across them all.”
“Common Room and the team behind it really feel like partners in our community growth. It’s the first time I’ve ever felt like I have a dedicated software team thinking about our needs and sharing their knowledge.”
We think you'd like these.
Building a Champions Program for Developer-Focused Communities
Learn the 3 main steps to build your own champions program for developer-focused communities: 1/ define your program's purpose, 2/ identify candidates, and 3/ establish the program benefits.
Web3 community challenges and why you need a digital relationship manager
Learn about the key challenges commonly faced when building web3 communities, and how Common Room can help you overcome them to build high-value programs and understand its impact on the business.