Trusted by leading organizations of all sizes
- See how Replit used Common Room to support community members and spotlight ideal customers.
- See how Census used Common Room to grow its community and prove its business impact.
- See how Temporal used Common Room to create more high-qualty sales pipeline faster.
- Stephanie Grice of Atlassian shares how to grow your community, the importance of having a North Star, and why Common Room is critical to securing organizational buy in.
- Webflow shares how it implements its community strategy and delivers enhanced member value with Common Room.
- Read how Harness uses to Common Room to better support and grow its community for deeper member engagement and better visibility into impact.
- Learn how Asana uses a data-driven approach to measuring success by tying community work to business impact.
- Check out SuperHi’s four tips for how to use direct messages in Slack to keep your community engaged.
- Common Room helps Temporal deepen relationships with community members and their organizations.
- Imply shares four tips for building a stronger community events program with insights from Common Room.
- Moov grows its open source community 190% with Common Room.
- dbt Labs uses Common Room to support their Community of 24,000 data practitioners.
Today's fastest-growing companies choose Common Room
Common Room brings data to the question of community impact. We're able to show how our programs have engaged over half of our closed pipeline while also speeding up deal time to close by 40%.
Common Room empowers us to take action in a very direct way that clearly ladders up to the success of our business and, most importantly, the success of Asana’s customers.
Not only does Common Room help us save time by getting to the most important conversations faster, it has become core to how we prioritize which organizations we spend our time with.
Common Room provides the necessary infrastructure for teams across Atlassian to scale their customer engagement efforts in a coordinated and customer-centric fashion.