Understand your community at a glance
- See all of the members, activities, and organizations in your community in one place: Common Room’s integrations allow you to bring community, product, and customer data into a single view.
- Know your community: Powerful member profiles give you a 360-degree view of a community member’s activity, sentiment, and engagement across all your community sources.
- Stay on top of the most important happenings in your community: Set customized personal notifications and team alerts.
- Know what’s happening across your community so you can take action: Track the channels and metrics most important to you and your team with pre-built and custom reports.
Automate community programs and spend more time building relationships
- Identify your most impactful community members: Find your product champions with impact points, a customizable algorithm that instantly surfaces your most influential community members.
- Connect with your community at scale without losing the human touch: Welcome and engage your community with Workflows—a customizable solution that allows you to engage at scale.
The intelligent community growth platform for your whole team.
Grow a healthy, engaged community by building relationships and getting key insights into what’s working and what you could improve.
Head of Community
Scale the impact of community across your organization by sharing product insights, reporting on community-led growth efforts, and saving your team time by automating manual tasks.
Bring all of your tools, platforms, and data into a single source of truth with natively-built and fully-managed integrations, seamless workflows, and automations.
Built with and for incredible communities.
Growing and managing a community is a huge undertaking. Common Room is like having another member on my team.
Since switching to Common Room’s welcome message workflow, not only do I get more replies from new members, but they’re introducing themselves to our full community a lot more too.
Workflows from Common Room saves the team time and helps our new members get what they need from our community. We’ve seen increased member engagement and better community retention.
We think you'd like these.
Prove community ROI: Scale your community's impact and empower the business
As a community manager and leader, your job is both to build external community and to build internal community - a legion of stakeholders who understand that supporting community initiatives supports business initiatives. In short, you need a way to prove the ROI of your community.
Empathy everywhere: Community impacts every team in an organization
As a community leader, you can empower your partner and stakeholder teams with direct insights into the most relevant aspects of community activity related to their work, so everyone in your organization can build better products and experiences in step with your community.